We are now training via ZOOM so obtaining your Diploma qualification has now just got easier.
- Reduced travel expenses and over night stays.
- Efficient use of time management.
- Each session is recorded and can be accessed on the course for future reference, or if a student can’t attend our monthly Zoom training days the recorded lessons can be accessed to enable you to catch up.
- Take your exam in the comfort of your own studio, or if you wish with Unlimited Dance either in Swindon or North Devon – the choice is yours.
- Work in learning pods so you have the support of other students.
The Level 3 Ballet Diploma is available for someone who is aged 16 and over with a strong background in ballet. There are no pre-requisites for this qualification.
The Level 4 Ballet Diploma is available for someone aged 18 years and over. The pre-requisites are either The Level 3 Diploma, 2 year’s Performing Arts Diploma or a Dance Degree.
All our students that have taken their IDTA Level 3 and Level 4 Diploma examination have passed successfully. The journey from start to finish can be a life-changing experience, learning new information, taking on new challenges, revisiting and refreshing existing knowledge. You will also meet new people who have similar goals as yourself. Ultimately the end result will be a great personal achievement, which can then be used as a springboard for the next stage in your dancing career.